Job Title: One-Way Pack Sales Executive
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
- Responsible for developing OWP (one way pack) primary and re-distribution sales of PNG RTD product range across all channels, while maintaining excellent customer service, merchandising and awareness.
- Accountable to prospect, develop and grow primary sales channel through Distributors
- Effective Re-Distribution of all OWP portfolio across all channels, with focus on WS
- Effective Merchandising & Display Maintenance
- Maintain Awareness of all promotions & adverts
- Assist in Processing and Replenishing Stock at retail end with proper report and monitoring on stock levels
- Communicate Customer Feedback/ Intelligence Reporting
- Accountable for managing credit payment terms according to PNG policy
- Keep periodic report on sales/stocks from Distributors/WS using PNG Tools
- Assure proper coverage on Top Outlets for this Product Category
- Align with Corporate Manager the listing, sales, and category development in MT outlets
- A bachelor’s degree minimum from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Sales in a renowned Company (preference in Beverages category)
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Associates and Customers
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Analytical skills
- Customer management
- Experience in Secondary Sales
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Basic selling skills.
- Outstanding Customer service and Customer relationship abilities
- Proactive and self-motivated person
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified? Go to Promasidor career website on careers.promasidor-ng.com to apply
- When the page open Click “Key Account Coordinator” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available
To apply for this job please visit careers.promasidor-ng.com.