Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) recruits ~ Digital Customer Care Intern
Job Title: Digital Customer Care Intern – 3 positions
Company: Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)
Type of Job: Internship
Slots: 3 Openings
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has a long history of success and innovation and is committed to responsibly delivering long-term, sustainable growth. The key to our success is our employees. We have a talented and diverse workforce of more than 82,000 employees who speak more than 80 languages and come from all corners of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Philip Morris Nigeria Limited is seeking a Digital Customer Care Intern who will join the Sales department.
- As a Digital Customer Care intern, you will team up with the digital and commercial teams to contribute to the improvement of the digital experience of retail trade partners in Nigeria.
You will therefore handle the following activities:
- Check and approve/reject the task performed from touchpoints personnel while keeping follow up on low performance touchpoints.
- Educate and be in close collaboration with 3rd party Distributor partners for successful implementation of the platform in their respective territories.
- Track and find faster and better solution for all touchpoints who are facing technical issue with the platform in efficient way.
- Monitor and perform rewarding system for all the touchpoints in monthly/quarterly/yearly period while being compliant with record information management.
- Keep in touch daily with retail customers within the defined territories to drive and increase the overall objectives (Response / Participation rate, Success rate).
Education and Experience
- University Degree in Marketing, IT, Sales or related fields
- Previous experience (internship) in IT (salesforce.com, Einstein analytics, Marketing cloud), Marketing (Digital content), Commercial (FMCG), Digital (B2B & B2C)
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office;
- Digital Savvy
- Team spirit, Self-Motivation, Fast & eager learner
- Thrive for improvements and constant development;
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What We Offer
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship
- As part of the Sales team, you will earn Graphic & Web design basic Knowledge and be part of a highly diverse and motivated team who is at the center of cultivating a digital culture.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested and qualified candidates should apply through the application link below
To apply for this job please visit pmi.avature.net.