Schlumberger Nigeria is recruiting for Maintenance Engineer
About the Company
Schlumberger was founded by two pioneering brothers, Conrad and Marcel Schlumberger, and that passion for discovery has kept us at the forefront of the energy industry for the last 90 years. In that time, we have expanded what we do and changed how we do it. Our commitment to innovation, that pioneering approach and that determination to transform how work is done has been here since the beginning.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
As a Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be the critical link between the maintenance organization and our field operations. Your primary responsibility will be to improve workflows and optimize maintenance processes to reduce downtime of our equipment. You’ll do this by reinforcing your trouble-shooting skills and implementing Lean Six Sigma practices and Reliability Centred Maintenance Methodology (RCM), as well as providing input to improving equipment design. We’ll provide the training you need to become an adept problem-solver who uses the latest technology to deliver exceptional service quality.
- Identify and capture opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability
- Use Lean Six Sigma and RCM concepts to optimize work processes and adapt maintenance processes
- Keep current with latest equipment, technologies and maintenance methods
- Champion data and service quality within maintenance organization
- Help manage planning for equipment and maintenance resources
- Apply asset management and maintenance systems data
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science
- Aptitude for hands-on work combined with strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should APPLY ONLINE
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.