Schlumberger Nigeria is recruiting for Field Technical Analyst
About the Company
Schlumberger was founded by two pioneering brothers, Conrad and Marcel Schlumberger, and that passion for discovery has kept us at the forefront of the energy industry for the last 90 years. In that time, we have expanded what we do and changed how we do it. Our commitment to innovation, that pioneering approach and that determination to transform how work is done has been here since the beginning.
Job Title: Field Technical Analyst
As a Field Technical Analyst, you’ll provide technical expertise to teams across the site and use your knowledge to help them deliver exceptional service. Using a variety of tools and techniques, you’ll apply your theoretical understanding to the practical challenges we face on-site every day. That includes creating formation evaluation logs and helping analyze and interpret cuttings to determine the rock type and hydrocarbon presence. You’ll also help monitor the well parameters and maintain sensors to understand well conditions. You’ll receive extensive training that expands your technical knowledge and hands-on skillset.
- Provide pre and post-job support including risk analysis to other field colleagues
- Support on planning, preparing, executing, and debriefing jobs
- Help prepare wellsite reports
- Understand rig components and roles of different Schlumberger product lines within the industry
- Continually identify and implement best practice in your work
- Bachelor of science degree in Geology, Geological Applied Sciences, Earth Sciences, or Applied Sciences
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Logical thinking skills combined with a focus on the detail
- Determination to continually develop and improve
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should APPLY ONLINE
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.