Schlumberger Nigeria is recruiting for Maintenance Technician
About the Company
Schlumberger was founded by two pioneering brothers, Conrad and Marcel Schlumberger, and that passion for discovery has kept us at the forefront of the energy industry for the last 90 years. In that time, we have expanded what we do and changed how we do it. Our commitment to innovation, that pioneering approach and that determination to transform how work is done has been here since the beginning.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
As a Maintenance (Electrical or Mechanical) Technician, you’ll work across our business and be supported by your managers to develop the skills you need to succeed in our Maintenance Technician roles. You’ll complete a comprehensive development program that will help you achieve your full potential. You’ll be trained to analyze problems, make repairs, and help contribute to an effective, efficient, and safe working environment.
- Maintain equipment to the highest standards
- Improve asset availability, through applying good practice towards continuous improvement
- Help implement reliability practices across the business
- Follow a structured development program
- Two or three years’ technical certificate or equivalent military experience
- Good hands-on ability
- Strong analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should APPLY ONLINE
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.