Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited
Internal Control Manager Job at Mosra Enerji Nigeria Limited. Please see the requirements before sending your application.
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilizing our local strengths.
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Flag All anomalies immediately to the CEO
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Conduct and direct audits and on-going reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compile and issue reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Direct and appraise the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Serve as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Accounting plus a recognized professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- At least 7 years post-qualification of proven work experience as Senior Auditor or Internal Auditor in a big Accounting firm or a stable organization
- Must possess a sound independent judgment.
- Must have proven knowledge Auditing Standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Must possess advance Computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software and Databases
- Must be able to communicate both orally and verbally in English
- Self-Motivated and Resulted Oriented.
- Attention to detail and high aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly ethical and possess the ability to handle confidential information.
3rd December 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preference would be given to applications residing within Abuja.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org