Nielsen Company is the world’s leading marketing and media Information Company. We’re passionate about measuring and analyzing how people interact with digital and traditional media and in-store environments-locally and globally. Businesses worldwide use our services to better manage their brands, launch and grow product portfolios, and optimize their media mix.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
About this Job
- This role is responsible for providing operational support to the People Development & Operations team, being the key resource for HR within Nigeria.
Responsibilities, Talent Acquisition & Development
- Supporting talent sourcing & coordinating with the regional Recruitment Hub;
- Ensuring internal processes are completed for all hiring requirements;
- Provide support in screening applications in line with Hiring Manager specifications;
- Develop profiles for all candidates shortlisted for first round of interviews;
- Share profiles with HR Lead for review and discussion with line managers;
- Coordinating interviews for shortlisted candidates, including selection criteria, assessments, etc.
- Maintaining Talent data, including hiring stats, successful candidates, performance in selection process, etc.
- Coordinating with the recruitment hub on communications with candidates;
- Provide support for various Talent Engagement and Development Activities throughout the year.
Onboarding & Offboarding:
- Ensuring SAP and physical requirements for new hires are prepared ahead of start date;
- Liaising with different line managers to schedule and develop onboarding plans for new hires;
- Orienting new hires with Nielsen systems, processes and administrative facilities;
- Ensuring employees exiting have completed relevant documentation.
- HR Projects
- Ensuring timely execution of HR projects with particular attention to detail and ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Liaising with the HR team to understand the requirements and expectations for various HR projects
Data & Payroll Management:
- Ensuring HR policies, documents and files are well organized & easily accessible to the HR team;
- Drafting employee letters in line with relevant Comp & Ben changes & various employee requests;
- Coordinating with various service providers to ensure employee data is up to date;
- Maintaining relationships with various statutory bodies to maintain latest updates for employee benefits, employer requirements and applicable HR regulations;
- Updating employee payroll & supporting files (e.g. Leave, Benefits, etc.) monthly for review by HR Lead;
- Maintaining updated records of employee lists, including reconciling movements for various employee benefits including pension, medical aid, banks, regulatory bodies, insurance, etc.
Client and Performance Management:
- Meeting with key team members to keep teams engaged and understand critical people requirements on the ground.
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings for key employee updates as needed
- Support in collating data for performance reviews and ongoing performance requirements with HR Lead and various Team Leads.
- Provide feedback on gaps and outstanding submissions within the region.
A little bit About You:
- Candidates with good stakeholder engagement competencies who are – experienced in HR operations and execution.
- If you are great at learning quickly and working across a diverse group of people best.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience; HR Interns can also apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field and /not less than four years’ experience HR generalist role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifie candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.