Candor Consult has a new job opening for Chief Operating Officer in Enugu. See the full job details before applying for this position.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The COO will be responsible for managing the Centre’s day to day operations, including:
- Managing and coordinating the Centre’s front and back-office activities, including service, administration, IT, finance, accounting/record keeping, and business development
- The management of the overall patient experience
- The implementation of operational and financial best practices
- The development and execution of a clear marketing strategy to attract and retain a reliable patient flow
- Manage the on-going relationship with partner hospital management and clinical teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with 5 – 20 years work experience.
- Experience and track record in hospital or clinic management, preferably in Nigeria
- Advanced accounting knowledge
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in working with hospital management systems
- Experience in managing a team of 10+ members.
- Manage and supervise the center’s operations and activities, with full responsibility for all operational functions including front and back office, HR, IT, maintenance, finance/accounting, and marketing/business development
- Develop and execute clear marketing and business development strategy
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including partner hospital management, clinical teams, suppliers, strategic partners and external advisors
- Develop center budget and track performance against budget
- Provide timely, detailed and frequent reporting to the Company’s Board of Directors.
21st December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV accompanied by a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org