ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website Eko Maintenance Limited
Internal Auditor/Accountant job at Eko Maintenance Limited
Job Title: Internal Auditor/Accountant
Company: Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Responsibilities of a Internal Auditor/Accountant
- Perform audit planning and participate in planned audits as indicated in the annual audit plan.
- Evaluate the organization’s internal control process to identify areas of ineffectiveness and recommending practical solutions.
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of completed audit engagements to Management.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and cost effective completion of statutory audits.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
Requirements for Internal Auditor/Accountant job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- B.Sc Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- ACA, ACCA, CIA added advantages.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a private accounting firm and/or hands on experience in executing internal audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
NETHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com