Dragnet Solution Limited
Job Title: Test Administrator
Company: Dragnet Solutions Limited
Working days/hours(s): Monday-Friday, 8 a.m-5pm.
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
- We are seeking to recruit a Test Administrator.
- The Test Center Administrator (TCA) serves as the face of Dragnet in test centres around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams.
- If you are seeking a rewarding career with opportunity to advance, becoming a Dragnet Test Center Administrator can set you on that path. Dragnet lives its values. We are a performance-based company that continually invests in our employees.
- The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Dragnet’s vision, mission and values
- Inspire others to succeed
- Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test center from misconduct
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Administer and proctor tests
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Dragnet capacity requirements.
Required Qualifications & Experience for Test Administrator job at Dragnet Solution Limited
- BSc in any discipline
- A Female is preferred due to gender balance
- One-year customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Ability to enroll and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit e-recruiter.ng.