Accountant job at Get99 Nigeria | 2019 jobs
Job Title: Accountant
Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria. Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services.
- This position is a Senior position with great growth potential in a rapidly expanding company with a great and friendly work environment
- The Accountant will be responsible for preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- He/ She will report organization’s finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecast.
- Prepare Asset, Liability, and Capital Account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain all statutory payments including WHT, VAT, PAYE, Revenue Payments, etc.
Qualifications for Get99 jobs
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a fast-paced organization.
- Must be a fully certified (ICAN) Accountant or in the final stage of professional exams.
- In depth knowledge of Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Must possess good reporting skills
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com