Imose Technologies Limited
Illustrator / Storyboard Artist at Imose Technologies Limited. Please ensure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Job Title: Illustrator / Storyboard Artist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Illustrator / Storyboard Artist, you are to provide visual illustrations to map out an effective production blueprint for educational videos and commercials: providing a visual representation of content before production. Taking the script, you are expected to interpret the objective, whether it is to tell an effective story or represent a product for sale or for learning and deliver art designs or storyboard (a collection of visual scenes which will show the production team how they may be able to shoot the project).
- As a storyboard artist, you must be able to produce hand-drawn or computer-generated storyboards quickly, and must often be prepared to adapt them within very short notice.
- Gather and organize references for the content team
- Collaborate with the Production manager and content team to fine-tune content.
- Create storyboards to translate the ideas into visual sequences.
- Create Illustrations using the given script and prepare assets for animation.
SEE ALSO: Lidya Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- A portfolio of detailed artwork and storyboards
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or any equivalent software
- Strong understanding of traditional art skills, perspective, color theory, lighting
- Solid drawing fundamentals, along with traditional painting and rendering techniques
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to synthesize and pitch various concepts based off loose ideas
NGN70,000 – 200,000 / Month.
14th March, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com