British International School (BIS)
Teacher of Humanities Job at British International School (BIS). Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
The British International School (BIS) – A leading Nigerian International Secondary school, situated on a large purpose-built campus in the heart of one of Africa’s liveliest cities, offers a broad and balanced education to around 370 students aged between eleven and eighteen. The school is co-educational and accepts both day students and boarders.
For September 2021, we seek to appoint an able and experienced staff for the position below:
Job Title: Teacher of Humanities
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and positive teacher who is able to work as part of a team.
- He/she will be expected to teach Religious Education and History to Cambridge standard (CIE) IGCSE.
- Previous experience in delivering the British curriculum is essential. Experience in an International School setting, a member of (Aisen) as well as the ability to deliver a second humanities subject such as Sociology and Psychology is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should contact the “HR Department” via: [email protected] and [email protected]. Request a Job Description and a person specification. These documents will be emailed to the candidate. Completed applications should be sent to the emails above with reference “Humanities Vacancy”.
All applications must include:
- A letter detailing what each candidate believes he/she can bring to the role. When writing your support statement, please refer to the job description and person specification provided.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae with the full contact details of three referees. Please note that one referee must be the candidate’s most recent head teacher.
- A recent passport sized photograph
10 AM: 8th March, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com