ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Website Workplace Centre Limited
Graduate Sales Officer job at The Workplace Centre Limited
Recent graduate can now apply for the position of Graduate Sales officer at Workplace Centre Limited. Applicants should please the read
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja and Port-Harcourt
- Market the various lease products of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Explain to customers the different types of lease options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Submit applications to second level officers for verification and recommendation.
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly.
- Review and update customer lease files.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting services that may meet customers’ needs.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Sales.
- Attention to Detail
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Computer appreciation skills (Microsoft Office).
- Relationship management
- Presenting and communicating information.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Salary: N50,000 net monthly plus commission on sales.
- Other Benefits: HMO and Pension.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with Role (Sales Officer_ Vehicle leasing_Preferred Location) applying for as subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org