International Facilities Services Limited
International Facilities Services Limited is recruiting candidates for a Commercial Bid and Tender Officer.
About the Company
International facilities Services Limited is a company operating global standards for a wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, and the Middle East. Their headquarter is located in 5B, Eunice Close, Off Lanre Awoloku Road, Phase II, Gbagada, Lagos.
Job Title: Commercial Bid and Tender Officer
- Following a Go Decision, by the relevant Sales responsible, to follow up the business opportunity, the Tender Manager gets involved early and contributes into the development of a project in order to support the implementation of strategic aspects which are important for the later bid process.
- Upon issuance of the RFQ and a Bid Decision, the Tender Manager is responsible for the timely preparation and submission of a competitive bid up to the Project Handover.
- Source for available bids in the market
- Achieve the overall business tender target value and ensuring quality submissions of all bids.
- Analyze tender documents
- Take responsibility for commercial submissions, tenders pre-bid stage activities, facilitating pre-bid qualification, respond to all relevant bids and tenders in the market and budget offers where required
- Buildup of formidable project schedule and technical proposal
- Request and management of quotations from sub suppliers.
- Generate and review cost calculation
- Support the target price definition of Sales
- Analyze and evaluate contractual, commercial and technical risks in all bids and commercial submissions.
- Support Sales in preparing commercial submissions for one of jobs
- Attend, follow up and defend bid submissions
- Support Sales during contract negotiation
- Transfer of project to project execution.
Competencies & Experiences
- More than three years’ experience in Bid Management, Project
- Management or Sales
- Experience in tendering process, especially in the service sector
- Experience in leading teams
- Exceptional skill in the use of Microsoft excel.
- Market knowledge.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree, Professional qualification is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org