Specialist, Quality Assurance (IT & Technical) at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Ensure the implementation of the process review framework and initiatives to drive conformance to business processes whilst ensuring quality delivery throughout the business
- Communicate process review reports and identified process gaps to stakeholders and monitor implementation of corrective actions
- Generate periodic KPI performance reports for strategic processes to provide feedback on process effectiveness and efficiency, gaps and corrective actions
- Generate periodic performance reports for identified functional processes to provide feedback on process effectiveness and efficiency, gaps and corrective actions Monitor the performance of inter-departmental and vendor SLAs to determine their effectiveness in terms of time and quality of service, analyze root cause of SLA breaches, and recommend improvements
- Continuously ascertain maturity level of EMTS processes in order to monitor evolution of strategic processes, and share best practices with the organization
- Facilitate process awareness trainings and design of workshop materials for internal and external customers
- Establish and manage quality teams for process optimization and operational excellence
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc review of EMTS business processes to determine fitness for purpose
- Generate process review reports with identified strengths, weaknesses and improvement recommendations
- Identify and mitigate process bottlenecks in order to realize process efficiency
- Identify and document realistic process controls for tracking and reporting processes within agreed timelines
- Enhance corporate governance by supporting the deployment of a robust policy framework. Facilitate enterprise policy development to deployment and process performance monitoring with the intent of supporting the effective delivery of objectives
- Support the maintenance of the Quality Management System to promote the organization’s competitive edge
- Carry out other assignments as directed by the Manager, Quality Management.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Process Design and Analysis
- Project Planning and Control
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.