ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Specialist, Quality Assurance (IT & Technical) at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Job Title: Specialist, Quality Assurance (IT & Technical)
- Ensure the implementation of the process review framework and initiatives to drive conformance to business processes whilst ensuring quality delivery throughout the business
- Communicate process review reports and identified process gaps to stakeholders and monitor implementation of corrective actions
- Generate periodic KPI performance reports for strategic processes to provide feedback on process effectiveness and efficiency, gaps and corrective actions
- Generate periodic performance reports for identified functional processes to provide feedback on process effectiveness and efficiency, gaps and corrective actions Monitor the performance of inter-departmental and vendor SLAs to determine their effectiveness in terms of time and quality of service, analyze root cause of SLA breaches, and recommend improvements
- Continuously ascertain maturity level of EMTS processes in order to monitor evolution of strategic processes, and share best practices with the organization
- Facilitate process awareness trainings and design of workshop materials for internal and external customers
- Establish and manage quality teams for process optimization and operational excellence
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc review of EMTS business processes to determine fitness for purpose
- Generate process review reports with identified strengths, weaknesses and improvement recommendations
- Identify and mitigate process bottlenecks in order to realize process efficiency
- Identify and document realistic process controls for tracking and reporting processes within agreed timelines
- Enhance corporate governance by supporting the deployment of a robust policy framework. Facilitate enterprise policy development to deployment and process performance monitoring with the intent of supporting the effective delivery of objectives
- Support the maintenance of the Quality Management System to promote the organization’s competitive edge
- Carry out other assignments as directed by the Manager, Quality Management.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Process Design and Analysis
- Project Planning and Control
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.