Graduate Analyst Recruitment at Olatorera Consultancy. See the full requirement before applying for this job.
About Olatorera Consultancy
Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals. We propel companies under our radar to serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies.
- We are currently hiring graduate analysts with multiple positions open in analytics, sales, and business development.
You may also like this; Nigerian Air Force Recruitment begins 2020 Intake
- Candidates should have a First Degree (and post-degree national certification where applicable) in Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Mathematics or related fields.
- Must be passionate about sales, business negotiations, business communication, and organizational management.
- Applicants must be no older than 25 years old.
- Applicants must be excellent in spoken and written English.
- Graduates must have graduated with at least a 2nd class upper or cum laude honors.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in communications, sales and public relations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary or Cover Letter to: [email protected] The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subject (Very Important).
- All applications must include education and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to Victoria Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Orientation and training will apply
30th August 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com