Website Buffer Media Limited
Job Title: Full Stack PHP Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Engineering
Buffer Media Limited is transforming the way brands reach and talk to consumers, to drive meaningful engagements at incredible scale. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, movies, apps), in Nigeria, and helps mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
- We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, an expert understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL.
- Produce and launch of sites.
- Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation.
- Analyze processes in order to provide solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years professional PHP software development experience
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with version control repositories (GIT) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP frameworks such as Laravel etc.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites.
- Experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day.
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting.
- Zend experience will be considered an advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This position is only for residents living around or close to Apapa
Application Deadline 30th October, 2019.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.