Job Title: Network Implementation & Support Engineer
Job ID: 48
Location: Trans Amadi Estate, Port Harcourt
Department: Business Division
Function: Implementation & Support
Reporting to: Team Lead, Operations & Maintenance (East)
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Purpose of the Job
- To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which also translates to improve service to customers.
Expected Key Results
- Corporate/FOS Incident Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Re-sale Engineering
- Report Management
- Back Office Support
- Project Implementation Management
- Inventory Management.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics or any IT related degree
- Customer centric and stakeholders’ management
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
- At least 2 years in telecommunications industry.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.ipnxnigeria.net.