Saro Agrosciences Limited
Job Title: Product Development Officer
Company: Saro Agro Sciences Limited
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
The Product Development Officer – is responsible for the Technical & Regulatory function of Innovation Units. He/She will establish field trials for new products, supervision and monitoring all on-going trials across locations, evaluate trial results in a clear manner and in line with approved standard and provide summary of products performance/efficacy.
He/she will also work with regulatory authorities to ensure that all regulatory standards/requirements are met.
- Carryout site selection for trial establishment
- Assist the SAS Technical and Commercialization team within designated areas to establish on-farm trials of new CPP, fertilizer, bio stimulant etc in line with trial protocol
- Supervise & Monitor all on-going trials across locations
- Carryout field assessment to evaluate product performance
- Present trial report in line with approved format, summary and conclusions
- Assist in Demo establishment (RAD or HPD) to support new product commercialization
- Handle products registrations and all logistics involved
- Ensure that registration processes are followed and correct registration documents are attached with the application
- Work with approved vendors to design appropriate labels for new products
- Ensure that all warehousing guideline are implemented and meet NAFDAC requirements
- Oversee NAFDAC warehouse inspections
- Trade mark registrations for new brands
- Renewals of existing registrations
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Innovation/commercialization manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- OND/ HND/ Degree in Agriculture, Soil & Pest Management, Crop Management, Agric Extension from a reputable University/ Polytechnic Degree in Agriculture
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be Willing to work and live in a rural community.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Must have passion for crop production.
REQUIRED AGE: 25 – 30 years
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified should go to Saro Agrosciences Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply
To apply for this job please visit saroafrica.com.ng.