Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruits Recovery Officer. Make sure you go through the recruitment requirement list below before applying for this job.
About Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below the poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace. The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all products of the bank.
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share.
- Monitoring loan portfolio for repayment and slippages
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Booking of quality loans for the bank and ensuring repayment of same
- Champion deposit mobilization
- Identify target markets and sales tactics to improve product offerings
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring that an effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospective customers. Etc
- Managing and liaising with existing credit clients.
Qualification & Required Skills
- Degree / HND in a related discipline.
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Must possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must have at least 5 years’ marketing experience in commercial banking
- Must have experience in dealing with Lagos State Civil Servants/Federal workers
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Preferable candidate should reside on Lagos Island and its environs.
You may also like this; Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment Application form
Method of Application
28th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com