Workforce Group is currently hiring the position of a Sorter. See job details below before applying.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Sorter
- Daily interaction with co-workers, Warehouse Management.
- Keep work environment neat and clean.
- Perform duties in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Report system problems immediately to management.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record.
- Report any worker-public safety factors and/or equipment malfunctions.
- Cross-train on all work stations within department.
You may also like this; KPMG Recruitment and jobs for freshers
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Basic computer knowledge and ability
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Solve basic problems and exhibit a continuous improvement orientation
- Ability to work in inclement weather.
- Basic mathematical understanding and ability (add, subtract, divide units of measurement)
- Basic PC skills and the ability to be cross-trained on multiple types of equipment
- HMO, Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit workforceoutsource.alldayhr.com.