Business School of Commerce and Management (BSCM)
Business School of Commerce and Management (BSCM) Recruits Human Resource Manager. Make sure you go through the recruitment requirement list below before applying for this job.
Business School of Commerce and Management (BSCM) is a rewarding place to work. A city location with access to all that Abuja has to offer and a community in which a real impact can be made on the lives of our children and young adults. BSCM group delivers a blended learning model that is both direct learning in classes and online on our learning platform.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- As a human resources (HR) officer you’ll develop, advise on, and implement policies relating to the effective use of staff in an organization.
- In the role, your aim is to ensure that the organization you work for employs the right balance of staff in terms of skill and experience and that training and development opportunities are available to colleagues to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
- HR officers are involved in a range of activities whatever the size or type of business. These cover areas such as:
- Conditions of employment
- Equality and diversity
- Negotiation with external work-related agencies
- Working practices.
You may also like this; Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment Portal in 2020
- To be successful in this role you must have a clear understanding of your employer’s business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies that select, develop and retain the right staff to meet these objectives.
- You will not only deal with staff welfare and administration-centred activities, but also strategy and planning.
HR departments are expected to add value to the organisation they support. The exact nature of the work varies according to the organisation, but is likely to include:
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Preparing staff handbooks
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including new staff inductions
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Method of Application
All those interested in Human Resource Manager job at BSCM should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
20th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com