Winco Foam Industries Limited
Electrical Technician job at Winco Foam Industries Limited. Before you send your application make sure you meet the requirements listed below;
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
Location: Awka, Anambra
- Ensure effective maintenance of all electrical components of production and factory machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical faults reported.
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical machines
- Repair electrical faults in machines ensuring minimum downtown.
- Ensure that tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with minimum downtime
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly tsafety rules and procedures.
You may also like this; N-power Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | News
- Applicants should possess HND or B.Sc in Electrical Engineering/Electronics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial experience.
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Sound Knowledge of industrial machines, electrical control panels and pneumatic systems.
- Good knowledge of foaming machines, production process, repairs and maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Be able to interpret basic circuit diagram.
- Have good troubleshooting skills
31st July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com