Executive Sales Professional (Instore) Recruitment at Workforce Group. Please make sure you go through the requirements below before applying for this job.
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Executive Sales Professional (Instore)
- Are you an individual who pays attention to his/her skincare products and can act as an advisor to others in-other to meet a company’s sales objective, by offering personalized customer service & maintaining long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers?
- Supports the outlet manager to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlets.
You may also like this; Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020 Application form
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as advisor or consultants to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customers by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking, and other retail-related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Be able to use PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills. Both written and verbal communication
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Strong presentation skills
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Attractive Remuneration
- Proximity to your place of residence will be considered.
28th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.