NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solutions in the oil and gas business in construction, consulting, and procurement. Building a new reality for businesses and people, a new future a new model of development, a creative change to deliver solutions in: Bid/Tender preparation and management, Architectural and Civil construction, Technical Manpower.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Introduce our technology to the physicians/hospitals
- Coordinate on-ground marketing activities for the center including getting data from other centers to support sales activities
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify new prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance the growth of the entity Build relationships and referrals with physicians/consultants, medical workers
- Sales goals – developing referrals from physicians/physician practices, healthcare companies such that penetration of users volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
- Build a healthy funnel of opportunities – HMOs implementers, Private Hospitals/companies, Public Hospitals, Diagnostics Centres etc.
- Applicants must be very fluent in English Language, confident, and able to express themselves articulately.
- Applicants must be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette.
- Applicants must be IT-savvy.
- Applicants must have 3 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Summary in the body of the mail to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit nlightin.net .