Agro Renewal Movement International (ARMI)
The Agro Renewal Movement International (ARMI) is currently hiring Human Resources Specialist at their Lagos office. Please see the requirements before applying for this position.
ARMI Nigeria – We foster agribusiness in Nigeria and create profitable and safe investment portfolios in different areas of agriculture. Our aim is to make agriculture attractive and appealing.
Job Type: Full Time
- Conceptualize and lead the implementation of our overall corporate strategy including the mission, core values
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirror the mission and core values of our organization
- Providing leadership for all organizational functions by setting strategic objectives for each function
- Responsible for driving our organization towards achieving and surpassing marketing objectives, sales target, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable our organization to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners as it may be required by the board.
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develops and implements growth strategies
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
- Coordinates and recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Provides a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization and other business activities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Supervise and oversee all activities of the organization, get accurate reports and timely.
- Develop a robust and efficient report system.
- Ensure efficiency in the company, communication, and response both internal and external
- Enforce the company’s code of conduct and disciplinary rules.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Recruiting, training and supervising the staff along the company’s hierarchy geared at raising leaders and managers
- Managing of the company’s budgets and limiting expenses at the same time increasing productivity.
- And all other duties assigned to the departments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.