Ascentech Services Limited
Sales Specialist (Decorative Paint) at Ascentech Services Limited. Please make sure you read through what the requirements for this position are before applying.
Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Job Title: Sales Specialist (Decorative Paint)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a Sales Specialist to develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with the Sales Head / General Manager.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve the planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure business transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of sales region gathering information, share inputs, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To develop a dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To perform sales activities for various customers in close coordination with Sales/Product Manager.
- To develop new customer base and sustain the existing business by periodic customer meetings, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solutions to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- HND / B.Sc degree
- Chemistry/chemical/paint technology background is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years experience selling decorative paint/paint chemicals/construction chemicals or other industrial products
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
10th December 2020.
To apply for this job please visit ascentech.com.ng .