Business Development Manager Job at Savvy HR. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before sending your application
Savvy HR is a strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- There is a Senior Managerial opening in a renowned Construction firm for the role of a Business Development Manager to lead marketing and sales efforts in Real Estate Investment.
- Develop strategies to achieve market business development goals.
- Prepare and implement business development action plans for specific target markets and projects as identified in the Marketing Plan.
- Meet the client’s needs before contract execution. Provide advice, liaison, and planning to prospective and current clients
- Assist with coordinating budgeting activities with the sales process and final close of the sale. Provide budgeting assistance to customers as required
- Perform research to identify, qualify and prioritize potential markets, projects and customers. Be familiar with and be able to manage market research applications.
- Assist as needed in the development of proposals.
- Lead the effort in developing presentations, brochure materials, website updates and historical project information.
- When necessary, train and assist project personnel to make effective client presentations.
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments to assist the business development efforts.
- The duties and responsibilities intend to describe the general nature and scope of work performed by this position. It is not a complete listing.
Education And Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. An MBA or a certification in a related field would be an added advantage
- Between 7 – 10 years of relevant experience as a business development manager in the construction and real estate industries.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary.
- Experience in public and private contracting and acquisition. Candidate should possess the ability to drive initiatives to generate and engage with public and private organizations to develop new business for the company.
- Project management & critical thinking skills.
- Should have contacts and well-established relationships with clients in the public sector, real estate, and construction with the proven ability to develop and cultivate new client relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, sales and strategic planning.
- Not older than forty-five (45) years of age.
- Open to travel as needed.
27th November 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only apply if you meet the specifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com