Assistant General Manager, Process – Cement Industry at Dangote Group. Please go through the job requirements before applying.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation, and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer, and Steel sector of the economy.
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Process – Cement Industry
Ref Number: GbokoProduction002
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
Reports To: GM Production
Direct Reports / Subordinates: All Process Engineers and CCR Operators
Responsible for monitoring the process performance of the entire Plant and define corrective actions together with Maintenance, Production, and Quality Departments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Total process control at all levels of manufacturing for achieving the targeted production levels.
- Conducting process audits for all the manufacturing stages and sub-stages and documenting & reporting.
- Collation, Compilation, and Analysis of Process Reports and Daily Production Data on SAP, sensing the deviations, troubleshooting and suggesting ways and means to enhance the level of consistency in quality, volume and productivity in operation.
- Suggesting and contributing in implementation of new and better process initiatives and modifications for reducing power and fuel consumption and increasing the output.
- Taking initiatives for reducing the operation cost by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Training and development needs analysis of subordinates.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc./HND Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 18 years in Cement Industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build team
- High Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Engineering software
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.