How to Apply for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) RECRUITMENT
NIMASA recruitment happens to be the list of opportunities graduates and non-graduates can apply for in 2021.
Just like 2020 has a lot of opportunities to offer to job seekers, 2021 also does.
About Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) RECRUITMENT
The Nigeria Maritime Administration and Security Agency (NIMASA), formerly the National Maritime Authority (NMA), is responsible for regulations relating to Nigerian shipping, marine labor and coastal waters. The agency also conducts inspections and provides search and rescue services. The Board of Management consists of representatives from the Ministry of Manpower, Ministry of Transport and Navy.
Its mandate is to ensure the orderly development, protection and training of workers in the shipping industry. The NMA was given the responsibility for marine pollution and spreading in Nigerian waters. The oil rig from the Niger Delta is weak, and the decree recognizes the role of sea freight transport in defense.
Requirements for NIMASA RECRUITMENT
For those interested in applying for this job, you must ensure to possess the following;
- You must possess a degree or equivalent in engineering registrable with the council for the regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) in addition to Class 1
- Certificate of Competency (Engineering) from a recognized institution with at least eighteen (18) years post qualification working experience.
- Applicant must possess valid certificates, documentations and current certificates of medical fitness.
- Make you are a computer be computer literate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
See how you can apply for this job;
- In order to apply you need to visit the official NIMASA recruitment portal 2021/2022 www.nimasa.gov.ng
- Check the current Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Apply as per guidelines
N/B: APPLICATION IS NOT OPEN AT THIS MOMENT