ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
SME Sales Intern recruitment at MainOne
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Job Title: SME Sales Intern
Job Type: Contract
The SME Sales Intern will be responsible for the following job functions:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Prospect new customers using multiple sales channels.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing MainOne at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Meet set sales targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc/HND qualification from a relevant course
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and goal oriented.
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
Demands of the Job
- The role requires a lot of patience, and a goal-getter attitude.
- May be required to go extra mile to get prospective customers.
- May be required to stay until after office hours.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.