Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC
Job Title: Depot Operations Manager
Company: Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC
- Monitor quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of finished goods across the Regional Distribution Network.
- Implement policies and control measures for health, safety and assets control according to business standards, government and regulatory bodies requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with customers to best fulfill customer needs.
- Oversee all warehousing, transportation and logistics issues for the regional depots.
- Set goals, oversee the warehouse service level and monitor performance.
- Responsible for all cost associated with the Regional Depot Operations
Requirements for Depot Operations Manager job
- First degree
- 5 years experience in similar role managing multi-site warehouses.
- Proficiency in usage of ERP Systems within a production environment is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong excel knowledge and hands on data analytics skills.
- Have an eye for details.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Interested and qualified should visit Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.