Guinness Recruitment, Here are how to go about Guinness Nigeria Job vacancies.
Guinness Nigeria is an iconic African company, renowned locally and internationally for its high-quality brands.
It is also regarded as a company that renders community development services to the communities within which it operates through investment and active participation in the positive evolution of society.
Brief History About Guinness Nigeria Plc.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is the birthplace of Guinness brewery. In November 30, 1963. The first bottle of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout in Nigeria was brewed, opening up opportunities for the overseas Guinness Foreign Extra Stout brewing in other parts of the world.
In 1965, Guinness Nigeria was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and currently the second-largest market for Guinness in the world.
Over the next 30years, Guinness Steady growth in markets prompted the building of three more major breweries in Nigeria.
Currently, Guinness Nigeria is the only total beverage alcohol company in Nigeria. This means they are the only company currently with a wide portfolio of brands catering to alcohol and non-alcoholic drinkers.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Locations
Guinness Nigeria Plc has its locations in the following cities;
Latest Job Vacancy at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Below are few Guinness recruitment 2020 jobs to apply for;
|Job Title (s)|
|Reserve Activation Manager – East & Central||Apply Now|
|HSE Manager (Logistics & Customer Service)||Apply Now|
|Key Distributor||Apply Now|
|Talent Engagement Manager||Apply Now|
|Reward Manager||Apply Now|
|HR Business Partner (HRPP Commercial)||Apply Now|
|Head of Warehousing||Apply Now|
|Warehouse Manager||Apply Now|
|Shift Brewer||Apply Now|
|Modern Trade Distributor||Apply Now|
|Senior Brand Manager – Orijin||Apply Now|
|Demand H&S Specialist||Apply Now|
|Customs & Excise & Trade Compliance Manager||Apply Now|
|Van Sales Representative||Apply Now|
|Automation Engineer – Packaging||Apply Now|
|Senior Commercial Legal Manager||Apply Now|
|Compliance Monitoring Manager||Apply Now|
|Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool||Apply Now|
|Brand Manager||Apply Now|
|Head of Division – Central||Apply Now|
|Blending Technician||Apply Now|
|Electrical Technician, Automation||Apply Now|
|Senior Brand Protection Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc||Apply Now|
Qualifications and Requirements
Qualification and requirement for Guinness Recruitment depend on the Job titles advertised for recruitment.
Kindly use the APPLY NOW button above to view job requirements and qualifications.
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria recruitment in 2021
- First, go through the job advertised by the company
- Read the advert carefully to know if you are qualified to apply for the job
- If qualified and possess all that is required go-ahead to apply for the job
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- MTN Foundation Scholarship
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email to get the latest on Guinness Recruitment