WaterAid Recruitment 2021: Today, we will be showing those that want to apply for WaterAid job vacancies how to go about the recruitment process. Aside from showing them jobs that are available, we will also show them the requirements for each position.
Before we continue lets look at what the organization is all about.
WaterAid is an international non-for-profit organization dedicated to helping people break free from poverty and disease, unlock their potential, and change their lives for good through improved access to clean water, decent toilets, and good hygiene. WaterAid started its operation in Nigeria in 1995. Since then it has successfully executed several intervention programmes as outlined by its objectives and has made an impact in the lives of the very poor. WaterAid with the country office in Abuja currently works in Bauchi, Enugu, and the Plateau States with funding from various donors and partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
List of WaterAid Vacancies
This is the list of available jobs at WaterAid Nigeria. Please note that the jobs are not limited to the positions below;
|Funding Coordinator||Apply Now|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist||Apply Now|
|Chief of Party (DCoP) USAID Water Resource Management||Apply Now|
|Deputy Chief of Party (DCoP)-USAID Water Resource Management||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for WaterAid Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through WaterAid career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by WaterAid Nigeria
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in a single word document to: [email protected] clearly stating the Job Title in the subject of the email.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Lastly, WaterAid Recruitment is free for all applicants.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;