This is to announce to the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri is currently hiring staff. FUTO recruitment is ongoing for the positions listed below;
About Federal University of Technology, Owerri
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri was established in 1980 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University strives for excellence an is poised to becoming one of the best University of Technology in the world. The University is committed to the production of high-level manpower, engaged in cutting edge research and community service for the achievement of national developmental goals and global relevance.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions below:
List of Job Vacancies at FUTO
Requirements for FUTO recruitment
Qualifications and Experience:
- The Candidate must be a Chartered Librarian and should also possess the following:
- A good Honours Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD in Library and Information Science.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years post-graduation and professional experience in an Institution of Higher Learning or other recognized body.
The Candidate for the position is expected to be a person:
- With good leadership qualities who can inspire and motivate staff under him/her
- Of high integrity; who promotes excellence;
- With excellent physical and mental health;
- That is focused on innovative and computer literate.
- Who must not be older than 59 years at the time of application.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a period of five (5) year effective from the date of assumption of duty and may be extended by one year subject to good performance.
- The salary is as applicable to similar positions in Federal Universities in Nigeria and as may be determined from time to time by the University Governing Council.
How to Apply for FUTO Recruitment
All those interested in FUTO recruitment should submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:
- Names in full (Surname first, in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Telephone Number(s) & Email Address
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number & Ages of Children (if any)
- Secondary and Post Secondary Education (including dates & Institutions)
- Academic & Professional Qualifications (including distinctions with dates)
- Present Employment indicating present status and salary
- Statement of previous experience.
- Publications (if applicable) including authorship stating contributions (evidence to support contributions should be produced where possible).
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees.
In addition to stating the names and addresses of Referees, applicants should request each of their nominated Referees to send a Confidential Report on them to the “Registrar” via the address below and “Confidential Report” clearly marked on the envelope which must be sealed.
All Applications and other correspondences should be forwarded in sealed envelopes directly to the “Registrar” via the address below and the “Post of Director of Works, FUTO” clearly marked on the envelope:
Federal University of Technology,
P.M.B. 1526, Owerri,
Note: Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
You may also like to apply for;
- Nigeria Cassava Growers Association (NCGA) Recruitment
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment
- Deloitte Recruitment Application
- Dangote Group Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- Electronic PayPlus Limited Recruitment
- Paystack Recruitment & Job Vacancies Today
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment & job Vacancies
- Access Bank Recruitment Update
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;