Just like every other company, Exxon Mobil provides a Graduate Internship opportunity for a brilliant graduate who wishes to begin their career with Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN).
This Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Recruitment covers the following areas;
- Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities),
- Graduate Internship (Business),
- Graduate Internship (Engineering / Geoscience),
- Graduate Internship (Medical Science),
- Graduate Internship (Law)
Before we go into Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship recruitment process, please note that the application for this program is free of charge. Do not pay any money to anyone to join Exxon Mobil
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Descriptions
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
List of Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship opportunities and How to Apply
|Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)||Apply Now|
|Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing||Apply Now|
|Graduate Internship (Business)||Apply Now|
|Graduate Internship (Engineering / Geoscience)||Apply Now|
|Graduate Internship (Law)||Apply Now|
To access the eligibility for each internship, applicants are advised to check the table above and use the application link to view the eligibilities.
- Glo Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UBA Bank Recruitment Application portal
- Maersk Recruitment Process In Nigeria| Career
- TAJ Bank Recruitment Application | Career
- Erisco foods Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- African Export-Import Bank Jobs and Recruitment update
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment 2020 – UPDATED
- UNICEF Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- Save the Children Recruitment and Job
- Google Recruitment & job Vacancies in Nigeria
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A Cover Letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email to get mote update on Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship