Egbin power plant recruitment 2021: Egbin Power Plc is currently hiring new staff to enable them to reach their organizational goals in 2021.
To qualify for Egbin Power Plc Job Recruitment, it is important you read the job requirements carefully to enable you to be hired.
Also, we will be answering some key questions job seekers ask in regards to Egbin Power Plc Job Recruitment 2021, Egbin power plc address, Egbin power plant location, Egbin power plc salary, and Egbin power plc internship salary.
Before we continue, let us look at what Egbin Power Plc is into.
About Egbin Power Plc
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
Egbin power plc address is located at Ijede, J, Niger.
Some jobs vacancies at Egbin Power Plc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Treasury and Tax Manager||Apply Now|
|Account Officer||Apply Now|
|Laboratory Technician||Apply Now|
|Senior Engineer (Protection & Control)||Apply Now|
|Facility Maintenance Supervisor||Apply Now|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineer||Apply Now|
|Senior Engineer (Power Transformer Maintenance)||Apply Now|
|Quality Control Engineer||Apply Now|
|Internal Control Officer||Apply Now|
|Inventory Management Supervisor||Apply Now|
|Internal Audit Officer||Apply Now|
|Stores Inventory Maintenance Officer||Apply Now|
|Software Developer||Apply Now|
|Plant Performance Engineer||Apply Now|
|Lead – Talent and Organizational Performance||Apply Now|
|IT Business Application Supervisor||Apply Now|
|Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee||Apply Now|
|Digital Communications Associates||Apply Now|
|Software Developer||Apply Now|
|Logistics Manager||Apply Now|
|Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme||Apply Now|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Egbin Power Plc Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Egbin Power Plc career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Egbin Power Plc
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
Recommended Jobs for you
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment (3 Job Vacancies)
- Egbin Power Plc Job Recruitment (4 Job Vacancies)
- Edo state internal revenue Recruitment
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- AIICO Insurance Recruitment and job vacancies
- Access Bank Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2021 Application form
- MultiChoice Nigeria Recruitment Begins 2021 Application
- NLNG Train 7 Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Begins
- 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria | 2021 Update
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;