Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment and Job Vacancies 2021 – You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing EEDC recruitment, job Vacancies, and other Enugu Electricity Distribution company careers update here.
The management of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) currently looking for those that want to begin their career with an Electricity distribution company in Enugu state.
In this post on EEDC recruitment 2021, we will be looking at the key questions job seekers ask in relative to the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment process;
Some of these questions include;
- The requirement for 2021 Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) job Vacancy in Nigeria?
- How can apply for the latest EEDC vacancies?
- What is the current Enugu Electricity Distribution Company’s salaries?
- When will EEDC recruitment begin?
About the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)
The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN). The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end-users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states.
Some of the EEDC job vacancies
|Job Title||Job Type|
|Call Centre Manager||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Protection Control and Metering (PC&M) Officer||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Electrical Fitter||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Feeder Manager (Second Batch)||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Cable Jointer||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Performance Management Officer (HR)||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Training and Development Manager||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Human Resources Operations Officer||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Network Manager||Full-Time||Apply Now|
|Feeder Manager||Full-Time||Apply Now|
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- 2020 Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
What are the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company salaries?
The EEDC salary is dependent on the position they are recruiting for.
Qualification/Requirements for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) job Application
Below are some of the basic requirement for EEDC recruitment;
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Management, Social Sciences, Engineering, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years’ marketing/commercial work experience.
- Experience in the power sector although not a pre-requisite, may be an advantage.
- Professional qualification in marketing, management, etc. will also be an advantage.
- Understanding of business management, strategies, and operations.
- Decision-making and teamwork skills.
- Experience in managing service delivery.
- Experience in people management.
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional.
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
How to Apply for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
Applicants can also apply through the EEDC recruitment portal after going through job requirements provided on the website. To access this information click here; enugudisco.com/index.php/eedc-careers/job-listings
How to use the EEDC recruitment portal
- Click on the read more link to read about the job description.
- Click on the link on the advert to fill a form and submit your application.
- You must send a copy of your CV to the following email ([email protected]) after filling the form, using the position applied for as the subject. Without this, your application is not complete.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;