Almajiri Child Rights Initiative Recruitment – Almajiri Child Rights Initiative (ACRI) is currently hiring to fill 2 job vacancies. Before sending your application, applicants are expected to read the job requirements for each position.
Please note that Almajiri Child Rights Initiative Recruitment is free for all applicants. So no one is expected to pay to secure a slot with the organization.
About Almajiri Child Rights Initiative (ACRI)
Almajiri Child Rights Initiative (ACRI) is a non-profit organization committed to supporting street-connected children across Nigeria.
List of Job Vacancies at Almajiri Child Rights Initiative (ACRI)
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
|Graduate Communication Intern||Click here to know more|
|Graduate Program Officer (Intern)||Click here to know more|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Almajiri Child Rights Initiative (ACRI) Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through MTN career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Click here to know more” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Almajiri Child Rights Initiative (ACRI)
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;