Anxin Industrial Technology Nigeria Limited / Dudu Milk Nigeria is currently hiring to fill the job vacancies at their office in Lagos.
About Anxin Industrial Technology Nigeria Limited / Dudu Milk Nigeria
Anxin Industrial Technology Nigeria Limited / Dudu Milk Nigeria is a food and beverage company incorporated in Lagos, Nigeria in 2008 with Registration Number 727532.
Dudu Milk Nigeria is a manufacturer of whole milk, mixed fruit milk drink, pineapple, mango and orange milk drink, yogurt, and more.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Plastic Blow Machines Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary
- Sets up and operates blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specification.
- Moves machine controls to set timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism.
- Adjusts machine mandrel and aligns mandrel with mold chamber, using wrenches.
- Starts molding machine that automatically feeds material from mixing unit to mandrel and to mold chamber.
- Closes chamber to mold product under heat and pressure.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment especially in blow moulding industry.
- Handle time accounting and complete work order.
- Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization.
- The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- To be successful as a Senior Accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills.
- An outstanding Senior Accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Payroll preparation.
- Monitoring and managing all accounting processes for effective business operations.
- Monitoring and posting of expenses.
- Monitoring monthly stocktaking exercise, this is to ensure that physical stocks are the same as what is on the system.
- Reconciliation of bank statement with cash book to ensure cash balance equivalent.
- Managing and monitoring fixed asset register and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare all accounts receivable and account receivables ageing reports and follow-up with sales manager to collect outstanding payment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the job position eg: “Plastic Blow Machines Technicians” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st August 2021.