Getting ActionAid Jobs in Nigeria is based on your ability to meet all the requirements listed on the career portal of ActionAid (AA) Nigeria.
Today, We will be showing you some of the job vacancies that are available from the ActionAid recruitment career portal
Also, We will be showing some of the key things you need to understand about the ActionAid jobs.
About ActionAid (AA) Nigeria
ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, which is a global alliance of organizations working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. As a large and visible development organization, we work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and America. Our expertise lies in community-led approaches to development and working through partnerships with the poor and other grass-roots organizations.
List of ActionAid Jobs in Nigeria
|Consultant: Baseline Assessment of the Local Rights Programme (LRP)||Apply Now|
|Regional Director, Africa & Global Political And Programme Strategy||Apply Now|
|Human Resources & Organisational Effectiveness Officer||Apply Now|
Some of the most asked questions about the ActionAid vacancies include:
- When is ActionAid recruitment starting?
- Is ActionAid recruitment 2022 form out?
- What is the ActionAid job qualification?
- What is the ActionAid Nigeria jobs salary
- Ways on How to apply for ActionAid recruitment in Nigeria 2022
- How can I Apply for an ActionAid internship
- How to check your ActionAid job application status
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to ActionAd recruitment 2022.
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal
- SPDC Recruitment Application Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Ecobank Recruitment Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
What is the basic requirement for ActionAid Recruitment?
To apply for any ActionAid job vacancies you must have the following basic requirements. Please note that requirements are not limited to this only,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
How to Apply for ActionAid Jobs
To apply for the ongoing ActionAid job vacancies, you need to click on the APPLY NOW on the table above.
When is the ActionAid Application Closning date coming up?
We currently do Not Have information to when the ActionAid application is closing, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;