Sterling Bank Plc Advanced Graduate Apprenticeship Program 2022. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full-service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Advanced Graduate Apprenticeship Program
- The program is designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry. It is a parallel, market-fit education path, targeted at qualified graduates
- The program is designed to increase the availability of adequate talents at the entry-level.
- This program is exclusively for graduates like you who meet the requirements for the program.
- These would constitute fresh graduates that have completed the compulsory National Youth Corps Service but without work experience.
- The interns will be selected based on interest and strength in identifying the two best-fit businesses for placement.
The following terms shall apply:
- Not more than 2 years of work experience
- Not more than 26 years of age at the time of application
- A minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application mediumand during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)