Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022 for young Nigerians (Fully Funded). Please ensure you read the scholarship requirements before applying for this position.
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
APPLICATION FORMS are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of an application is 21st October 2022.
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Method of Application