Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 – Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is hiring to fill the job vacancies on this job portal.
Nigerian Graduates Aspiring to join Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited can now send in their application for the ongoing Stag Engineering Graduate Recruitment.
As we continue we will be dishing out some helpful tips on how you can apply for Stag Engineering Nigeria Graduate Recruitment in 2021/2022.
Also, you will get to know what requirements you need to successfully apply for the latest Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited Recruitment.
About Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading wholly Nigerian-owned Engineering firm in Nigeria. The company has over 40 years experience in providing expert engineering services and mercantile power to discerning clients in Nigeria and West Africa. At present it delivers over 1,000MW of mercantile power to these clients.
As a leading provider of power generators and mercantile power in Nigeria, STAG has formed relationships with several power generator manufacturers such as SDMO, John Deere, MTU, Stanadyne to name a few.
List of Job Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Motor Driver / Mechanic||Click here to know more|
|Experienced Machine – Tool Technician||Click here to know more|
|Industrial Electrical Installation Technician||Click here to know more|
|Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic||Click here to know more|
|Plant Engineer||Click here to know more|
|Account Officer||Click here to know more|
|Human Resources / Private Secretary||Click here to know more|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Stag Engineering Nigeria Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Stag Engineering Nigeria career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Click here to know more” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Applications with photocopies of Credentials, current Passport Photograph and 2 referees to:
P.O. Box 353, Surulere,
Email: [email protected]
21st September, 2021.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;