Today we will be showing you how to Apply for Nigeria Online Youth Assembly (NOYA) through their registration portal (https://noya.ng).
Applicants are advised to go through Nigeria Online Youth Assembly (NOYA) requirements carefully before sending their application.
Before we continue lets look at what Nigeria Online Youth Assembly (NOYA) is all about.
About Nigeria Online Youth Assembly (NOYA)
The Nigeria Online Youth Assembly (NOYA) is another initiative of the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development in collaboration with a private Technology company, Focus Group Limited in order to empower the Nigerian youth by disseminating timely information on career-enhancing, training, job and employment placement opportunities via a unified platform.
Leveraging on the Public Private Partnership model approach of deepening private sector participation in Youth development, NOYA was conceived to connect the mass of Nigerian youth to opportunities In both government and private sector. NOYA is a aggregator site.
There are various opportunities in in NOYA portal. Great opportunities like Work Experience, Scholarships, Mentorships, Internships, Trainings, Entrepreneurship Funding Programmes, Competitions, Exchange Programmes and more.
Who is Eligible to Apply for NOYA registration
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age must be between 18-35
How to Register/Apply for Nigeria Online Youth Assembly (NOYA) Opportunities
To Apply For Follow Nigeria Online Youth Assembly (NOYA), kindly follow the instructions below to get started and register on the NOYA website.
- First, visit https://noya.ng/register.aspx to begin NOYA registration process
- Click on Register if you don’t have an account or Click on Login if you have already created an account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address
- Go to your email address and click on the link that was sent to you by NOYA Application Portal
- Enter your password and submit
- After you have successfully created your NOYA account, log in to your NOYA Dashboard to view the available Opportunities.