Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship and Internship Programs 2021 Application is ongoing. To apply for this recruitment exercise, make sure you read through the requirements of the company.
About Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship and Internship Programs 2021
The Breakthrough Fellowship Program, first-of-its-kind, works to advance students and early career colleagues of Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic and Native American descent with a goal of developing 100 fellows by 2025.
The Breakthrough Fellowship Components
Students will be eligible to apply during their Junior year of college. Successful Fellows will participate in all five components of the program:
- An initial 10-week summer internship for rising undergraduate college seniors
- 2 years of full-time employment after Undergraduate graduation
- After 2 years, a fully paid scholarship to complete a full-time, 2-year MBA or MPH program
- Summer internship between the first and second years of the MBA / MPH program
- Return to Pfizer for employment post program graduation
- Have a 3.0 GPA or above
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled in a full-time university program (an accredited college/university degree program at the time of award) and graduate in Spring 2024
- Meet the program’s goals of increasing the pipeline for Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic, and Native Americans.
- Willingness to work in NYC
- Committed interest & intent to pursue an MBA or MPH
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership potential
How to Apply for Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship and Internship Programs 2021
- To apply for this opportunity visit Pfizer.com/Careers search ‘Breakthrough’ and select Breakthrough Fellowship and/or Breakthrough Fellowship Internships from the job postings.
Application runs through April and August 2021.