This is a joint scholarship from NNPC and TOTAL company. The 2019 NNPC TOTAL National Merit undergraduate Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates is ongoing. Read full details below to know more about this scholarship
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) operator of the OML 130, in pursuance of its corporate social responsibility, invites application from suitably qualified Nigeria students to its 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
This award, which is open to all first years and second-year full-time students irrespective of course of study, is aimed at assisting brilliant Nigeria students to finance their education.
The scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award (first year or second year) to the completion of their degree program.
Who is Eligible to Apply for NNPC/Total National Merit Undergraduate Scholarship scheme
For you to be eligible for this award there are things the company looks for;
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduate student in a recognized university in Nigeria
- Must a 100 or 200 level student at the time of this application.
Please note the following below;
- Students with below 200 Score in their UTME need not apply for this scholarship
- A student with less than 2.5 out of 5.0 CGPA scale need not apply.
- Please note that 300, 400, etc. need not to apply for 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship scheme
- Students that are currently beneficiary of a similar award should not apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All those that meet the above requirement are to apply through the official application portal of NNPC/Total National Merit Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020