Nigeria Union of Teachers Recruitment: Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) has 23 new job vacancies they are hiring for in 2021. This career opportunity is mainly for those that meet the requirements of the union.
Also, all applicants are advised not to pay money to anyone to secure a spot with the union.
Before we continue, lets read more about Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT).
About Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT)
Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) was founded in July 1931 by the amalgamation of the first two teachers Associations in Nigeria, namely, Lagos Union of Teachers (LUT), formed in 1925 with its founding President as Rev. Canhon J.O. Lucas and the Association of Headmasters of Ijebu Schools (AHIS), led by Rev. I.O. Ransome Kuti, formed in 1926. At an inaugural meeting of the two groups held at CMS Grammar School, Lagos on 8th and 9th July, 1931, a Constitution was drafted and ratified and the Nigeria Union of Teachers.
List of Job Vacancies at Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
|Executive Officer||Apply Now|
|Executive Officer (Computer Operations)||Apply Now|
|State Secretaries||Apply Now|
|Assistant Secretaries||Apply Now|
|Cooperative Officer||Apply Now|
|Confidential Secretary||Apply Now|
Qualifications for Nigeria Union of Teachers Recruitment
- Candidates must possess at least a good University Degree in Education, the Arts or Social Sciences with a minimum of 3 years post qualification teaching experience and must not be earning higher than salary grade level 09.
- Age: Candidates applying for this position must not be above Forty (40) years of age. Evidence of birth certificate must be attached.
- Candidates must have sound knowledge and skills in Computer and ICT.
Condition of Service
- This post is pensionable and fringe benefits is attractive.
- Candidates must be very sound and robust in health and should be ready to engage in travels at very short notice.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in triplicate, indicating the Post and State, with photocopies of credentials and evidence of age to:
The Secretary General,
Nigeria Union of Teachers,
National Head Office,
Off Airport Road, Sabon – Lugbe,
P.M.B 516, Garki,
Note: Candidates are advised to apply for not more than one position. Multiple applications will lead to outright disqualification.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.