This update was made public through the ministry of Interior on Monday 30th of November 2020.
Also, the Ministry informed the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the NIS would hold on December 7.
It also stated that the CBAT for the recruitment for the NSCDC would hold on December 8 across all the 36 States, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
This was disclosed in a statement by Al-Hassan Yakmut, the Secretary to the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB).
Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6 pm on December 1.
All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres.
What is expected from candidates:
1. All candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification & venue for CBAT from 6pm on Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
2. Please note that only shortlisted candidates have been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test.
3. Candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng while those who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.
4. No candidate will be allowed access to any centre or session other than that allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. 5.
All candidates are to come along and bring the following:
- Photocopy of online application reference form
- Any other bona fide form of ID with a very clear holder’s picture
- Face mask. Meanwhile
Note the ministry further said that candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid.